Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mr.McGillicuddy's Clocks

Mink Book report #2


Title: Mr.McGillicuddy's Clocks
Written: Elizabeth Best
Illustrated: Ned Culic



There was a old men name Mr.McGillicuddy. He like a clock so mush and for every 10 sec it will chime. Once drak night a thief went in to Mr.McGillicuddy house and still 5 clock. Then the thief ran out from Mr.McGillicuddy house. At the end Mr.McGillicuddy get the clock back.= 3 =


I love it because it tell us something and it was very fun and I what every one to read this book.



I will tell this book to every one that I know that it was about what ?!? What does it happen ?!?



The End
5+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I weill love every that read my book report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


By mink

2 comments: